Family & Children
The Oliveira Gomes Law Firm provides the necessary guidance for each situation:
- Contentious Divorce;
- Divorce by mutual agreement;
- Marriage to a foreign national;
- Family mediation;
- Regulation of Parental
- Responsibilities: Custody of minors, alimony, visitation rights…)
- Recognition of de facto union;
- Pre-nuptial agreement;
- Authorisation for minors to go abroad
- Distribution of jointly-held assets;
- Verification of maternity/paternity;
- Parental Alienation;
- Promotion and protection of the rights of minors;
- Educational tutelage procedure;
- Accompanied minor status.
Feedback from our Customers
Family law is the branch of law that regulates relationships between members of a family, including issues such as marriage, divorce, child custody, maintenance, inheritance and other related issues. It also regulates the establishment and dissolution of the family, as well as the protection of the rights and interests of children and incapacitated persons. The aim of family law is to ensure the stability and security of family members, as well as to protect the rights and interests of the individuals involved.
Tell us your question/situation, without any obligation.