A determined young woman with a great capacity for conflict resolution, persuasion and leadership. I am an excellent communicator and find it easy to adapt to the various situations that arise in everyday life.
She graduated in law from the Lusófona University of Humanities and Technologies of Lisbon in 2022.
She did the 1st year of her Master’s in Law at the Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias.
He has a course in English from Instituto Superior Manuel Teixeira Gomes in Portimão.
Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies
– Conference: Identification and Evaluation of Risk in the context of Domestic Violence
– Conference: Justice, Internal Security and Criminal Investigation
– Conference: The Regulation of the economy in Portugal
– Conference: The Portuguese economic constitution in transition
– Conference: Copyright exceptions for Libraries, Museums and Archives
– Conference: Investigation and Process: The form as a limit to the substance
– Conference: Prisons and the XXI Century
– Conference: Domestic Violence, an interdisciplinary approach by the NOVA University of Lisbon
– Conference: What market, what society, what Union? by the Portuguese Association of Aspergill Syndrome
– Seminar: The new regime of the accompanied major – Institute of Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences
– International Conference: Relations between corruption and economic-financial crimes
Conference: Cross-border Criminal Judicial Cooperation and Procedural Guarantees